Make Your First Meeting as Productive as Possible
Prescott & Pearson, P.A., is a bankruptcy law firm that has helped more than 70,000 people in Minnesota get debt relief. When you come to our offices in New Brighton, you will meet an attorney who is committed to helping you get a fresh start.
To allow us to fully evaluate your situation and provide the information you need to make decisions about your financial future, please bring the following information:
- Pay stubs or other documents showing your income over the past seven months
- Your expenses (We will provide you with a budget form to fill out. Your bankruptcy plan will allow for reasonable expenses, so don't shortchange yourself.)
- Your tax returns for the past two tax filing years (if you owe past-due taxes, bring statements from the taxing authorities documenting those tax liabilities)
- A list of your creditors and the approximate amount you owe each creditor. Your last billing statements, collection notice or attorney notices can also be helpful.
- A list of your assets (we will provide you with a form to fill out.)
Having an accurate credit report is important. Visit www.annualcreditreport.com to get a free credit report.
When you set up an appointment, we will provide you with a packet of information and a list of what specific information and documentation we will need to give you good advice. Don't worry if you can't bring all of the documents listed above, but the more you bring the better we will be able to advise you.
Get Straight Answers and Honest Advice
In a free consultation, our firm will review your situation, answer your questions and explain your options. These options include Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and debt relief without bankruptcy. We will not sugarcoat your situation, nor will we paint an overly negative picture. Filing for bankruptcy is a big step in your life. Our firm prides itself on providing straight answers and honest advice, so that people can make decisions that are right for them.
When you hire Prescott & Pearson, P.A., we will work diligently to help you obtain maximum debt relief while enabling you to keep as much property as possible.
"This is all we do, and we do it well."
Call For a Free Consultation Today
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Area: 651-968-8096
- Minnesota Toll-Free: 888-366-0827
For a free consultation with a Minneapolis bankruptcy lawyer, contact Prescott & Pearson, P.A.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.