Minnesota's Bankruptcy Law Firm for More Than 35 Years
"This Is All We Do and We Do It Well."
Nearly everyone who inquires at the law offices of Prescott & Pearson, P.A., is eligible for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The indicators and qualifications for Chapter 13 bankruptcy are primarily as follows:
- An individual or couple is struggling with debt.
- The prospective bankruptcy filer doesn't want to risk the possibility of having to liquidate property in connection with bankruptcy.
- The debtor has a regular income and will be able to make steady payments once debts are consolidated and reorganized.
Our experienced bankruptcy lawyers at Prescott & Pearson, P.A., welcome you to make an appointment to talk over your financial situation with us at no charge. We can help you determine whether you are eligible to file bankruptcy and which bankruptcy is right for you: Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Since 1975, our law firm has earned a well-deserved reputation for giving clients the straightforward information they need in a respectful manner. We look forward to explaining how we can help you obtain debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
St. Paul Chapter 13 Lawyer · Minnesota Bankruptcy Attorney
Call for a Free Consultation Today
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Area: 651-968-8096
- Minnesota Toll-Free: 888-366-0827
To learn more about the requirements and processes for filing a bankruptcy in Minnesota, call or contact our bankruptcy lawyers today. We offer free initial consultations, quality services at competitive rates and effective representation statewide.