The Prescott Fast Track process
Simplicity. Speed. Relief.
Having handled over 70,000 bankruptcy petitions in Minnesota, we know how to bring you the relief from unmanageable debt. We call it the Prescott Fast Track Process. It’s easy to follow, and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
What to expect in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
1Meet with us.
- Call or email us
- We’ll send you our Fast Track roadmap laying out the process ahead
- We meet in-person or online to go over your information and lay out your options
2Review & Sign Paperwork
- This is an hour-long, in-person meeting where we review your filing.
- You sign the paperwork
- We’ll file for you.
- The harassment will STOP
3341 Meeting with a bankruptcy trustee
- We’ll meet about 15 minutes early to go over the questions they’ll ask.
- It takes about 5-10 minutes, and we’ll be right by your side.
- About 60 days later, your debts are discharged.
4We complete the plan
- The court approves your repayment plan
- You make your plan payments.
- If your circumstances change, the plan can change (Call us, and we’ll figure it out together)
Articles of interest
To qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, there are a couple requirements you will have to meet.
There are a couple requirements to qualify to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
It's important that before filing bankruptcy, you know what life after is like. We go through that in this article, and the important steps to take to be in a better place financially than you were before bankruptcy.